Monday, October 1, 2007

From The Past

I have been to the health club a few times this past week, but have nothing new to report. I'm too busy just trying to get out. I hate it there, but I'm determined to put in a month or two...fighting gravity and all afflictions of an aging body.

But here is some old news from previous visits. This should explain why I hate it there so much. While getting undressed for the shower, (humiliated by the state of my sagging and expanding body) I got to witness two naked lesbians making out...hot and heavy they were. I left for the shower before they escalated. Now, do you think I should have to witness this in my old age?

And yes, dear daughter, a lot of these surgeries are south of the border, invisible to the naked eye, but talked about as the latest and greatest.

Stay tuned for more health club stories. Some you just won't believe.

2 comments:

Miki said...

I think the make out session would at least keep me out of the locker rooms. Good luck with working out. That is something I need to be better about myself. -Miki

Sue Doe-Nim said...

I'm telling you it's in the Lesbian Handbook.

They're so totally trying to get you over to their side.

If they do Rosie and Googie will give them toasters!

http://smokeymountainbreakdown.blogspot.com
(Rosie)

http://momandmama.wordpress.com/
(Googie)