Saturday, October 27, 2007

Life In LA

Several weeks ago,my housekeeper asked for Thursday and Friday off. When I asked her why she told me she was having a boob job. When I asked her who was doing it, she told me of some Beverly Hills plastic surgeon.

When she came back on Monday, I tried to send her home. I was worried she might hurt herself. She refused. Said she was fine as long as she didn't raise her arms.Promised me she'd be careful. Never complained.

She looks terrific. If I weren't so afraid of doctors, I'd ask her for a referral. Incidentally, she often rides her motorcycle to work. I think I was in the wrong profession.

1 comment:

Miki said...

"If I weren't so afraid of doctors," Isn't your husband a doctor? Thought has crossed my mind time and again about having a similar surgery, but I have decided there are a lot of other things I would rather spend my money on.